Recruiter (F/M) in Prague
Prodensa is looking for a full-time Junior Recruiter for our recruitment agency in Prague, Czech Republic, as we are in a major growth mode.
You want to work for a well-resourced company that has a modern business approach and uses state-of-the-art recruitment technologies? You are a process oriented, organized and outgoing individual, who is not afraid of searching the needle in a stack of hay? Then this job is the right one for you!
As a Junior Recruiter, you will learn everything about the recruitment cycle and will be able to deepen your interest in the field of Human Resources. Your responsibilities will include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and assessing candidate profiles.
You would be part of a young dynamic and very international team, which has the ambition to become one of the leading service providers in Europe, as we are planning to launch branches in other European countries such as Germany and the Netherlands.
While we believe it would be helpful to have gained previous experience in recruitment, we don't see it as a requirement. A determined, charismatic, and detail oriented person who is curious to learn more, is also a great candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources, Psychology, Management, …) or
- Secondary school degree and min. 3 years of working experience (preferrably in recruitment or HR)
- Languages: fluent Czech and English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Working permit in the Czech Republic
Nice to have:
- Recruitment experience
- Previous exposure to the IT, Automotive or Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the Spanish language
- International working environment
- Competitive salary plus performance-based compensation
- Career development and professional growth opportunities in form of various trainings
- Flexible working hours (occasional home office)
- 25 days of vacation
- Young, dynamic and open-minded team
- Office in the city centre